A Store Manager will oversee a retail locations staff and support management with sales generation, operations, and HR functions of the store to ensure maximum profitability and compliance with Company procedures.
· Interviews, selectively hires, and trains staff for the retail location.
· Organizes and oversees the schedules and work of staff.
· Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
· Handles discipline and termination of employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
· Oversees staff and fulfills staffing needs for regular hours, as well as special events or high-traffic times.
· Maintains and motivates a positive sales team through communication, incentives, and evaluations.
· Confirms daily sales reports and cash receipts; ensures monies are deposited regularly, and reports are submitted as prescribed by company policies.
· Addresses customer needs and resolves issues, ensuring positive and long-term customer relationships.
· Ensures inventory data is correct by performing spot inventory counts and checks.
· Collaborates with regional managers to develop, coordinate, and identify cost-effective advertising and hiring strategies.
· Uses company software to research, analyze, and track purchases.
· Ensures that the store always looks clean and inviting.
· Places and rotates merchandise to attract positive attention from customers.
Requirements and Qualifications*
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Organized with attention to detail.
· Works well under pressure and deadlines; ability to multitask.
· Strong leadership and management skills with ability to motivate staff.
· Excellent customer service abilities.
· Ability to develop and maintain budgets.
· Thorough understanding of company policies and practices.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration, or related field highly preferred, but less formal education with more on-the-job experience may be substituted.
· At least two years of retail experience highly preferred.
· Successful completion of company’s management training program.
401K + Company Matching
Weekly Bonus Structure
Generous Employee Discount
Commuter Transit Benefits
Medical, Dental & Vision
Referral bonus program
This position pays between $33.00-$36.00 per hour