Part-Time Sales Specialist - Hudson Yards
New York, NY
A Vilebrequin Sales Specialist is responsible for understanding the mindset of the Vilebrequin brand and strives to bring it to life every day. Each Specialist must provide attentive and knowledgeable assistance to ensure the highest level of customer service.
-Consistently deliver distinguished and authentic service that creates a Luxury customer experience.
-Consistently executes all visual standards, store merchandising practices and inventory control procedures according to Vilebrequin guidelines.
-Develop product knowledge skills and remain aware of current and previous collections in order to successfully assist customers.
-Consistently meet and exceed individual and store sales goals
-Develop and maintain client rapport beyond the initial transaction.
-Maintains sales floor, stock room, fitting rooms, and cash wrap.
-Operate point-of-sale with accuracy and efficiency.
-Assists with sending/receiving shipments of merchandise.
-Leads by example and positively influences others.
-Executes and follow opening and closing procedures.
• Previous experience in luxury retail preferred.
• Passion for fashion.
• Professional, polished demeanor and skills with the ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written and listening skills).
• Proficient with computer skills and tablet devices .
• Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
• Time management skills and attention to detail.
• Reliability and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights and weekends on a weekly basis as business requires.
• Ability to climb a ladder
-401K + Company Matching
-Weekly Bonus Structure
-Generous Employee Discount
-Referral bonus program
-Performance-based opportunities for advancement
Note: This document serves only as a sample of job duties and responsibilities and does not include an exhaustive list of all performance requirements.
Vilebrequin is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer