Part Time Sales Specialist
Since being founded in St Tropez in 1971, Vilebrequin has always cultivated a spirit of refined elegance and fantasy. Perfectly tailored and always in style, Vilebrequin swimsuits have become a natural choice for generations of clients including celebrities, athletes, world leaders, royalty and influencers alike. Today, Vilebrequin continues to celebrate the art of living in the sun with a new women’s line that includes swimwear, ready-to-wear and accessories, always with the same ambition; make Summer last all year long!
-Consistently deliver distinguished and authentic service that creates a Luxury customer experience.
-Consistently executes all visual standards, store merchandising practices and inventory control procedures according to Vilebrequin guidelines.
-Develop product knowledge skills and remain aware of current and previous collections in order to successfully assist customers.
-Consistently meet and exceed individual and store sales goals
-Develop and maintain client rapport beyond the initial transaction.
-Maintains sales floor, stock room, fitting rooms, and cash wrap.
-Operate point-of-sale with accuracy and efficiency.
-Assists with sending/receiving shipments of merchandise.
-Leads by example and positively influences others.
-Executes and follow opening and closing procedures.
• Previous experience in luxury retail preferred.
• Passion for fashion.
• Professional, polished demeanor and skills with the ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written and listening skills).
• Proficient with computer skills and tablet devices .
• Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
• Time management skills and attention to detail.
• Reliability and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights and weekends on a weekly basis as business requires.
• Ability to climb a ladder
-401K + Company Matching
-Weekly Bonus Structure
-Commuter Transit Benefits
-Generous Employee Discount
-Referral bonus program
-Performance-based opportunities for advancement
Note: This document serves only as a sample of job duties and responsibilities and does not include an exhaustive list of all performance requirements.
Vilebrequin is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer