Since being founded in St Tropez in 1971, Vilebrequin has always cultivated a spirit of refined elegance and fantasy. Perfectly tailored and always in style, Vilebrequin swimsuits have become a natural choice for generations of clients including celebrities, athletes, world leaders, royalty and influencers alike. Today, Vilebrequin continues to celebrate the art of living in the sun with a new women’s line that includes swimwear, ready-to-wear and accessories, always with the same ambition; make Summer last all year long!
A Vilebrequin Store Supervisor supports management with sales generation, operations, and HR functions of the store to ensure maximum profitability and compliance with Company procedures.
- Strive to achieve store sales goals
- Maintain adequate sales floor supervision
- Monitor adherence to all corporate customer service policies
- Sales training for team members, verbal only
- Enforce all store policies and procedures
- Monitor compliance to company dress code
- Monitor schedule adherence, punctuality
- Opening and closing procedures
- Maintain Company merchandising standards
- Maintain standards of cleanliness and organization
- Enforce company loss prevention procedures
- Assist in the inventory and maintenance of inventory records
- Monitor supply levels and submit supply requests
- Transfers - Follow procedures for receiving stock and shipments
- Maintain store safety standards
- Store Supply Requests
- Results Driven: proven ability to understand and drive store profitability through service.
- Customer Focus: demonstrate strong customer service skills both on and off sales floor
- Market Knowledge
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Reliability and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as business dictates