Luxury French brand with an established vision, concept, and quality of product and people.
The primary responsibility of the Junior Graphic Designer is to maximize sales and profit with content in collaboration with the Marketing team to graphically support brand initiatives.
We are seeking a hands-on Junior Graphic Designer that will focus on work for the Digital team. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and creative and has the proven ability to adapt well in a small, fast-paced, entrepreneurial and diverse team. This is a part-time role that will work 2-3 days each week.
Essential Responsibilities and Operations:
- Work within an external email marketing program, and have a general understanding of email service providers, to create the dynamic email content.
- Develop digital content for web and digital promotional purposes, including social advertising and display banners.
- Create and manage print content for in-store delivery, POS signage, and consumer-facing collateral.
- Assist in updating web content, including banners and content pages.
- The creation of effective, eye-catching presentations.
- Keep up with the latest design and email marketing trends and relay this information to various departments, as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, email designs, social media units/banners, printing, and paper stock standards and quality- Required
- Initiative and motivation – The candidate must be a self-starter who’s comfortable working independently and unafraid to take control of a project.
- Detail-oriented, team player with creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously and prioritize accordingly.
- Proficiency with Adobe Core Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.