A Store Manager is a dedicated and dynamic member of our team who possesses a commitment to excellence and passion for our brand! The Store Manager reports to the Area Manager. The Store Manager will be responsible for taking ownership of the business by driving sales, providing an excellent interactive experience, monitoring inventory, analyzing business trends, recruiting and training staff, and implementing store operations and processes.
- Ability to manage basic store operations: processing shipment/transfers in a timely manner, merchandising goods on the sales floor, maintaining perfect visual standards, aware of inventory/shortage concerns, communicate replenishment needs.
- Addresses and resolves customer situations according to company philosophy and standards
- Assists with recruiting, interviews, and candidate selection process.
- Consistently executes merchandising and maintenance standards.
- Creates strong morale and continually motivates team members to meet store targets and other KPI’s.
- Demonstrates effective communication with customers, coworkers, and associates.
- Drives business through sales strategies, clienteling, sourcing new customers and maintaining ongoing productive relationships with customers.
- Ensures team adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Leads by example and positively influences others.
- Manages scheduling, timekeeping, and payroll.
- Observes and coaches in the moment.
- Provides effective training to staff in all areas of the business.
- Understands organizational objectives and make decisions that align with the Company priorities and values.
- Upholds luxury clienteling standards to provide the best customer experience.
Requirements and Qualifications*
- REQUIRED: Minimum of 1-3 years’ Store Management experience in a luxury retail environment
- Capability to move objects (up to 50 lbs.) while working on the selling floor and backroom
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills both on and off the sales floor
- Ability to work flexible hours including morning, mid, evening and weekend shifts as business dictates
- Strong problem-solving attitude
- Proven ability to understand and drive store profitability through service
- Reliability and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Exceptional organizational skills, follow through and attention to detail
- 401K + Company Matching
- PTO (16 days a year)
- Weekly Bonus Structure
- Generous Employee Discount
- Commuter Transit Benefits
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Referral bonus program
Note: This document serves only as a sample of job duties and responsibilities and does not include an exhaustive list of all performance requirements.
Vilebrequin is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer