Part-Time Sales Specialist
A Vilebrequin Sales Specialist is responsible for understanding the mindset of the Vilebrequin brand and strives to bring it to life every day. Each Specialist must provide attentive and knowledgeable assistance to ensure the highest level of customer service.
-Consistently delivers luxury service to enhance customer experience
-Follow company policies, procedures and use visual techniques to maintain the visual standards according to Vilebrequin guidelines
-Strives to stay current on all products in order to successfully assist customers
-Demonstrates effective communication with customers, coworkers, and managers
-Maintains sales floor, stock room, fitting rooms, and cash wrap
-Performs register transactions in according with POS guidelines - handles cash and provides change without error
-Consistently meet individual and store sales goals
-Assists with sending/receiving shipments of merchandise
-Leads by example and positively influences others
-Execute and follow opening and closing procedures
• Previous experience in luxury retail preferred
• Professional, polished demeanor and skills with the ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written and listening skills).
• Proficient with computer skills and tablet devices
• Time management skills and attention to detail.
• Reliability and consistent attendance and punctuality
• Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights and weekends on a weekly basis as business requires
-Weekly Bonus Structure
-Generous Employee Discount
-Performance-based opportunities for advancement